Saturday, August 13, 2011

Megurine Luka ~ Double Lariat (Piano Version)



>> MP3

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
I am ルル (Lulu)!!!!!!!!!
My exams are going to be over!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!! haha!!!!
Even though my exams are gonna be over soon in a few days, I just couldn't stop my hands from uploading my very first video on this channel!!!!! HAHA!!!!! YAYYY~~

YEP! This is a VOCALOID SONG!!! LAAAAA~~
This is Double Lariat (Piano Ver.) originally by Megurine Luka!
This is requested by Nana-chan (NanaVocaloid)!!!!! Thank you for requesting something from me!!!!!! =D
Well, I had a hard time editing the PV and yea..I know...Many of the parts are not in time with the song but...erm...SORRY FOR BEING SO LAZY! xDD

OH! AND!!!!! A really important thing! The other channel of mine, XxTsukishimaUtauxX, had reached 100 subscribers!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
I REALLY want to thank EVERYONE who supported me!!!!!! =D
But I was wondering if you guys are okay with this Double Lariat cover as a "Thank you for the 100 subscribers" video??? HAHAHA!!!!!!
If most people want another "Thank you for the 100 subscribers" video because Double Lariat cover is just the first video of this channel of mine, I will most probably do it! xP So feel free to tell me! ^.^

OF COURSE~ This video marks my debut into the VOCALOID WORLD!!!!!! YAYY!!!!!! And of course, my channel will be for covering vocaloid songs, which i came to love and got addicted!
I know there are so much more awesome people in youtube and other places like the nico nico singers and etc, but I really want to improve and be just like them! ^.^
So...I will do my best in singing my covers!!!!! x3

And I hope you all will enjoy it!!!!!! ^.^

~ Lulu


Original By: Megurine Luka
Covered by: ルル (Lulu)
Audio mix & PV mix: ルル (Lulu)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY THING USED IN THIS ViDEO,
EXCEPT FOR MY OWN VOICE! ^.^

No comments: