Wednesday, August 24, 2011

[-Byebye!-Koharu!-] 久住小春 Kusumi Koharu
バラライカ (Balalaika) (Tv Ver.)



>> MP3 (I uploaded it on mediafire in fear of losing it so...=w=" Might as well put the link here~ *SHOT*)

Updates:
Whew~ the previous vid is copyrighted...So it is blocked...sobsob! Thanks so much to Yuri-chan and Stevie for informing me immediately! ^^ haha! I edited the the title video a little...so i hope it's okayy!!! hope it won't be blocked again! sob!

hiiiii!~Wow...I just realised I havent upload a cover for a reallllllyyyy loooong time.....so~~~
Here's the continuation of the series!!!! xDDD
Yes...I am back to kill all of your ears again!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! lol!
well~ This song is fun~ hehe~
opps! I gtg out with my family now! *SHOT* see ya all! =D

Anime: Kirarin Revolution
Original Artist: Kusumi Koharu

Audio-mixing: Lulu
PV mixing/editing: Lulu

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC OR THE VIDEO USED HERE EXCEPT FOR MY VOICE!

No comments: