Sunday, July 24, 2011

Aa! ~ First Kiss (Acoustic Guitar Ver.)



Here is the Acoustic Guitar version of First Kiss!!!! This Acoustic Guitar version is played wonderfully by tivoler, the super and awesome and friendly and...(too much to say!) ...Guitar player!!!! *APPLAUSE* I had actually did this quite a while ago but did not post it up yet as the mv took a long time to download...XDD I hope this is ok and it didn't spoil the awesome Acoustic Guitar version played by tivoler!!! ^^ Really wish tivoler all the best in continue playing the awesome guitar!!!!!~ =D Ok....i think it's enough of my craps...XDD Hope you will all enjoy this!!!!! ^^ Please rate and comment! Feel free to leave some criticisms! (Just not rude comments please~ ^^)
oh my...0.0! I can't believe I got honours! XDD Honours: #98 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Music - Japan #17 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music - Japan #15 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music - Japan #14 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music - Japan #34 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music - Japan
Acoustic Guitar played by: Tivoler
Audio mixing: Lulu PV mixing: Lulu
*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS FANDUB!!!!....except my voice....^^

No comments: