Wednesday, July 27, 2011

♫LuChibiRi♫ Track 2: Berryz Koubou
Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama



This is the 2nd track of [:LuChibiRi:]'s Album, ♫LuChibiRi♫!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama, originally by Berryz Koubou! Solo in order of appearance: Rika (Rikaoneechan) Lulu (XxTsukishimaUtauxX) (Sorry about the bad mixing and bad video quality. I don`t know my program didn`t like me or something XD Mixing took me so long, but yeah, I couldn`t get my program to work like I wanted^^ Really sorry about that. And sorry that my voice sucks in this song! Seems like my voice doesn`t suit the song, the beginning is the worst haha It gets better at the end of the song, so please listen to the whole song. Lulu-chan did sooo much better in here, more energy more...everything! But yeah, I hope you like it anyway^^ I think I talked enough now^^ so much blabla, seems like it never ends XD But I will stop with the annoying talk about my voice now. The next track will definetly be better I think^^ I really loved how "Our Songs" turned out! So please look forward to the next track okay!^^) Everyone, please NJoy it! More about the [:LuChibiRi:]: [:LuChibiRi:] is a group consisting of 2 girls who speak different languages yet are a group of the closest friends ever!

They are Lulu (XxTsukishimaUtauxX) & Rika (Rikaoneechan)

They found each other through music and through singing, they want to share their love for music with the world! Singing is one of their hobbies and a thing that they love to do! So, please enjoy and have fun along with them!!! They had already covered 3 H!P songs but they want to cover a lot more songs which are not only from H!P, but other different types of music too!!! Thus, please give your support to [:LuChibiRi:]!!!!!! Audio-mixing: Rika PV mixing: Rika *DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSICS OR VIDEO USED HERE! WE OWN NOTHING BUT OUR VOICES!

No comments: