Wednesday, July 27, 2011

♫LuChibiRi♫ Track 7: Buono! ~ Take It Easy!



hehe...Hello everyone! This is Lulu typing!!!! Well, on our channel, the background pics and colours are edited by Rika-chan! yay! Erm...I re-uploaded this here is because this is one of our duets and...well, i guess it didn't receive much attention when I uploaded it on my channel cuz...I probably uploaded many things at a go at that time...xDD Anyway, this is Take It Easy! by the awesome Buono! and it's the 7th Track in our album! By the way, our album is...kinda...completed...

We are Lulu (XxTsukishimaUtauxX) & Rika (Rikaoneechan)
 
Yep! Erm..that's all! As always, I always made the descriptions long...
WHY AM I SO TALKATIVE!? HAHA!!!!! xDD Ok! Last sentence! Thank you for listening and thank you verrryyy much to those who supported us!!!!!! =)
Audio-mix: Lulu & Rika PV mix: Lulu *
WE DO NOT OWN ANYTHING HERE EXCEPT FOR OUR VOICES!!!!!!

No comments: