Wednesday, August 24, 2011

『ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー』
LL★FN 歌ってみた【ルラ☆ルル】



Harrroo~!
Erm....I did this a REAAAAALLY long time ago! Just that I didn't really mix it and upload it soon...I only got to do the mixing today...
As always~ the audio and pv mixing sucks~ =w=b
So I just heck it and uploaded it anyway~ (and...yeap...it's not the full version...cuz ....I was LAZY~ *SHOTforlaziness*

Yea...haha! I am still trying to do my lines for all my other duets and stuffs so...PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I will try to do them asap before I leave for the loooong hiatus! ^w^

Erm....Sorry if this made your ears bleed! Turn down the volume? ....Or just click the red "X" button at the top right corner of the web! LOL!
Hope you....enjoy it? haha~

Original By: Megurine Luka
Covered by: ルル (Lulu)
Audio mix & PV mix: ルル (Lulu)

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY THING USED IN THIS ViDEO, EXCEPT FOR MY OWN VOICE! ^.^

No comments: