Thursday, March 7, 2013

[-Byebye!-Koharu!-] 久住小春 Kusumi Koharu- ハッピー Happy (Short Ver.)


MP3:http://www.mediafire.com/?sddgym5oawl...

Helloooooo!!!! It's been a long time!!!
I am so sorry for not uploading a video here for so long...
I finished my exams recently and I just recorded this a few days ago with my NEW. AND. COOL. MIC. *HOLY MUSIC PLAYS~~~* lol
It's a condenser mic~ i am not used to it yet so...yea...LOL sorry if there's any weird sounds or something...0.0
Anyway~ I recorded this out of boredom a few days ago and it's kinda one-shot...and I didn't mix it much except for removing some noises and timing it...LOL!
The video part was much tougher...!!!! REALLY! This laptop that I am using now has Adobe After Effects but I don't know how to use it! -FAIL-
Someone PLEASE teACH ME!?!?!? *BEGS*

But yea, I am glad I finally finished mixing the vid. LOLOL
I hope you enjoy my failness? XDDDD
Sorry if I hurt your ears or anything of yours while you hear my singing...OTL.

・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・-・
­
Audio-mixing: Lulu
PV mixing/editing: Lulu

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC OR THE VIDEO USED HERE,
EXCEPT FOR MY VOICE!

No comments: