Wednesday, July 27, 2011

♫LuChibiRi♫ Track 5: MilkyWay ~ Sansan GOGO



Helloo minna-san!!!!!! lol!
This is the 5th track of [:LuChibiRi:]'s Album, ♫LuChibiRi♫!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's SansanGOGO, originally by MilkyWay!!!!.
>> MP3

Solo in order of appearance:
Lulu (XxTsukishimaUtauxX)
Rika (Rikaoneechan)

This is well...erm...kinda like....a song that I have most of the lines and Rika-chan only has a little...I FELT SOOO GUILTY! LOL!!! well, it's kinda like...it's my solo song in the album i think....(I AM SOOO SORRRYYYYY RIKA-CHANN!!!!!!!)
but anyway, I don't think this is my best yet...LOL....I had a SLIGHT flu when I was recording this so...there are some...well...bad noises...hahas!
oh! and...it is my first time mixing a concert vid with dub so....it is really bad~~ SORRYYY!!!!! lol!
(SORRYYY for the looonng speech!!!!! I just couldn't stop apologising! haha!)

Still, I hope you will enjoy it! ^.^

More about the [:LuChibiRi:]:

[:LuChibiRi:] is a group consisting of 2 girls who speak different languages yet are a group of the closest friends ever!

They are Lulu (XxTsukishimaUtauxX) & Rika (Rikaoneechan)

They found each other through music and through singing, they want to share their love for music with the world!
Singing is one of their hobbies and a thing that they love to do!
So, please enjoy and have fun along with them!!!

They had already covered 3 H!P songs but they want to cover a lot more songs which are not only from H!P, but other different types of music too!!!
Thus, please give your support to [:LuChibiRi:]!!!!!!

Audio-mixing: Lulu
PV mixing: Lulu

*DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSICS OR VIDEO USED HERE EXCEPT FOR OUR VOICES!!!!

No comments: